Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2011-04-29 17:05:39 UTC
Wowzers. I haven't done a review in forever. But tomorrow is Earth Day, and the sweet folks at B. toys sent me the most wonderful toy to review, with two more to give away!!!
B. toys. Have you heard of them (or maybe you've seen them at Target? I heart Target)? Oh my gosh, I LOVE them. I first learned of B. toys when Harper received their One Two Squeeze blocks as a birthday gift. They are the best blocks for a one-year-old in the most amazing packaging. Love at first sight!
Then B. toys sent us the Alphaberry and we just can't get enough.
It's the perfect handheld toy for teaching kids their ABCs. It's simple yet genius, and my kids are constantly fighting over the darn thing.
They absolutely love it. Oh, and one of my favorite things about the Alphaberry? Batteries included! Need I say more? Thank you B. toys.
Here are a few other things I love about the line of toys:
- The colors! Bold & vibrant but NOT obnoxious. Seriously, I love the colors. And you do to, don't ya?
- B. toys are GREEN! Soy-based inks, water-based varnishes, recyclable clear plastic, and recycled packaging that's too cute not to reuse! They make my green heart happy.
- Every toy comes with a gift tag and many of the toys come in boxes that wrap themselves! You will find all sorts of excuses to give these toys as gifts.
- For every toy purchased, B. toys gives $0.10 to Free the Children, freeing children from poverty and exploitation. Now THAT is how you celebrate the earth!
So, aren't you just dying to get your hands on one of these toys? I have two toys to give away. Snug Bugs and a Hellophone.
Hellophone: The play cell phone that calls you back.
- Record messages for kids to discover
- 3 pre-recorded messages
- Lots of sounds & songs
- Looks even cooler than a 6th grader’s!
: these snap-together bugs make a thing string!
- Pop them together
- Pop them apart
- Loveable (Not everything crawly is creepy.)
- 9 string-along friends. It’s got a lot of legs!
I will draw two names for the giveaway. The first draw picks which toy he/she wants and I will send the other toy to the second draw.
There are three ways to enter. You may not enter more than three times. Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Please include your email address if your profile does not include that information.
- The first way to enter is to simply leave a comment. That's it!
- A second way to enter is to tweet about it. After sending your tweet, leave a comment letting me know that you used twitter to spread the word.
- A third way to enter is to post about the contest on facebook. After posting on facebook, leave a comment letting me know that you used facebook to spread the word.
- Contest ends on Friday, April 29 at 11:59pm (EST).
And thank you, B. toys!