Thanks for making our Mazatlan vacation THE BEST VACATION EVER.
Thank you for:
- Encouraging me to escape to the spa on a daily basis (and watching our babies so I could do so).
- Giving me time to read my books . . . it was heavenly to break from diaper changes and snotty noses in order to concern myself with what Minny did to Miss Hilly's pie and whether or not Jacob had anything to do with Jess Ogilvy's murder.
- Taking me on a date to the one bar in Mazatlan that is exclusively decorated with dead animal mounts.
- Spending hours at the pool and beach with two heavily sunscreened and water obsessed munchkins.
- Inspiring me to strap on a parachute and allow a scrawny Mexican to pull me across the Pacific.
- Running (literally) to the Super Deli to satisfy my pico de gallo fix only after I left my free container of pico de gallo at the restaurant.
- Taking nap breaks in the room with the kids so that I could work on catching a tan and skin cancer.
- Not hating me when I ordered a $10 chocolate martini and only took one sip before deciding it was disgusting and I would not be drinking anymore of it.
- Lugging around our bulky camera and multiple lenses so that I could insist on yet another picture of our sand-eating children.
- Allowing me time to take daily beach runs (and not rolling your eyes at me when I got sucked in by Jesus Ortega)!
- Being the best esposo EVER.
Oh, honey, the list goes on and on.
It really was the best vacation ever. EVER!
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Te amo, mi amor.