*Vlog and GIVEAWAY!
*Winner: Jen of Bookworm on a Mission. Congrats!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This smiling leprechaun suggests that you go green on this blessed holiday!
What you NEED to know about ReJAVAnate:
- Produces reusable shopping bags using burlap from coffee
- Partner with The Arc - providing jobs for individuals with disabilities
- Handmade bags, Domestically made
- Strong, sturdy, biodegradable bags
- Making a difference one bag at a time!
Enter to win a bag from ReJAVAnate (There are three ways to enter. You may not enter more than three times):
- The first way to enter this contest is to visit ReJAVAnate.com and their sister store, BuyGreen.com. Come back here, and leave a comment telling me which of BuyGreen's products is your favorite.
- The second way to enter this contest is to tweet about it. After sending your tweet, leave a comment letting me know that you used twitter to spread the word.
- Lastly, you can enter this contest by blogging about ReJAVAnate. Check out their website, and use your blog platform to raise awareness about this awesome company. Make sure to leave a comment linking me to your blog post.
- Contest ends on Friday, March 20th at noon (EST).
And thank you, ReJAVAnate!